Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Of bulbous nose..

I thought that all the bulbous matter was history..
I was oh so wrong.. :-(
Just had lunch with Alicia at
Santa's and I was at my cubicle, about to start work again, when I felt something strange..
My nose..it felt....Numb..
I took a look at the mirror..Gasp! My nose is swollen!
It's swollen, pinkish and I look like a proboscis monkey :-(
This is not funny.
My boss and colleagues are laughing like hyenas now.
Was it an insect bite? Not sure..there was no marks and sure dont look like a mosquito bite..
Food allergy? what?!? allergy to Santa's chapati?
Shall wait a while..if the swelling still dont subside, I'll need to visit the doc..
Geez, talk about being lucky :-(

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Awww you poor thang. I hope you feel better soon.

03 July, 2007  
Blogger sc said...

still slightly swollen, but dont think i need to visit the doc la..phew..thanks LL

03 July, 2007  
Blogger MeiyeN said...

O_o hope that your nose gonna be okay soon!

03 July, 2007  
Blogger Babe_KL said...

awwww... i hope the swell have subside by now. if i were you i would have ran to the doc first thing, i'm a vain pout :p

03 July, 2007  
Blogger sc said...

meiyen: feels and looks much better now, thanks..rather than a proboscis monkey, i just look like a woman with big nose now..:(

babe: yes, looks ok now la, just big nose look lor.. still a lil numb though...haha, i'm one of those that try my very best to avoid docs ;)

03 July, 2007  
Blogger sc said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

03 July, 2007  
Blogger wmw said...

Hope the swelling has gone down by now....mmm, maybe wheat/yeast products set it off?

03 July, 2007  
Blogger sc said...

yes it has wmw, thanks..not sure what happened, anyways, am glad the swelling went off..

04 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, lucky that it's not serious. :) Didn't take pic? Heh...

04 July, 2007  
Blogger sc said...

take pic and frighten everyone? of coz not! ;p

04 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home