Sunday, August 31, 2008

Restaurant Tien Tien Fatt, Pork noodles, USJ, Petaling Jaya

I was introduced to this delicious pork noodles place by my brother.
When he told me about the pork noodles at subang, I assumed it was the famous one at SS15..
Nope, it's at USJ, near the durian place...

Restaurant Tien Tien Fatt is located at the ground floor of Goodyear Court 3, where it houses plenty of hawker fare, but my brother's focus was to only one stall, the Penang Pork Mee stall.
I had Pork with loh shue fun ( a type of noodles) The soup was very sweet from boiling of pork and pork parts, which was absolutely scrumptious, especially when I had it on a cold, rainy day. Laden with goodies such as mince pork, pork slices, sliced liver (my fave!) and pork balls; and mix with a generous amount of lard/ fried garlic mix, every mouthful was so very satisfying. This is one of the best pork noodles I've tried so far.
My brother wanted to have his pork soup with rice.. The outcome was something like rice smothered with pork soup (porridge ala teochew style). Although it's very tasty, I'd still preferred it with noodles.
Do you think this pork mee is filled with MSG?
Donno, we'll see if we get thirsty later when we're on the road..was my brother's reply.
We travelled on the road for about 3 hours, and good news, we did not get thristy :)

Restaurant Tien Tien Fatt is located at Goodyear Court 3, USJ. If you are coming from Summit USJ (on your left), drive on until you reached a T-junction (traffic lights that turns to Taipan, USJ). Turn left just before the traffic light. Restaurant Tien Tien is located just next to the main road (traffic lights).

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't had pork soup with rice in ages! Got the same taste as your bro ;)

31 August, 2008  
Blogger 古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Looks not bad.
If i go there, i will order
Pork with loh shue fun =)

01 September, 2008  
Blogger backStreetGluttons said...

alamak, we were there just the other day before 26 Aug ! but we were only talking tigers and anwar and now that you mention it we will try this loSeefun thing soon. I usually discard the chopsticks , pour in the chillis/sauce one shot and eat with spoon only, all of 12o sec...lips burnt again...as usual

toniXe

01 September, 2008  
Blogger sc said...

kenny: so i guess my bro's not alone :p

jerome: tastes better than it looks..go try it

tonixe: guess current berita hangat has swayed your attention. ah, your way of eating is definitely of a connoiseur :p

01 September, 2008  
Blogger boo_licious said...

oooh, must try this one soon, those porky noodles look so delish.

02 September, 2008  
Blogger sc said...

boo: i think you'll like it too :)

02 September, 2008  
Blogger Precious Pea said...

Wahh...looks good. And near to my aunt's place too. Will try soon.

02 September, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to have it with rice too..look so good

02 September, 2008  
Blogger sc said...

pea and kampungboycitygal: i see both of you are pork noodles/ rice fans too? :)

02 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home