Friday, December 11, 2009

Sam Sam Korean Food, The Gardens

When I told Diha about cheap korean food at LG floor at The Gardens, she insisted that it's not as nice compared to the korean stall located at the Food Gardens upstairs.
It totally slipped my mind, until I walked past the food court during dinner time recently and realised I've not tried the korean stall.. :p
Sam Sam Korean Food is located very near the entrance, you wont miss it.
Even if you did, you wont miss the 'an nyong ha sye yo' greetings by the owners- a cheerful husband and wife team.
The food selection was very simple- just a few dishes to choose from- ranging from bibimbap, grilled meats and soupy concoction.
They recommended the Dolsat Bibimbap (RM13.90) and Bulgogi Set(RM15)..and so our orders were set..
My Beef bibimbap was served with a fried egg, the yolk still runny...
Mix it all up, and I get a good range of vegetables, rice and meat with every spoonful. The hot stone bowl kept my rice hot and flavourful, it was really enjoyable eating the bibimbap. Very nice indeed.
Amy's Bulgogi came boiling hot...
Slightly soupy looking compared to the rest of the bulgogi I've seen, this was a real wholesome, satisfying dish. The gravy was thick but was excellent with white rice, the beef pieces were tender and gamey (which I like :P) and there were generous amount of glass noodles and vegetables.
Sam Sam Korean Food is located at Stall No 12, Food Gardens, The Gardens, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger minchow said...

Just about the only decent stall in the whole food court - I am sorry to see the dwindling state of the place, had so much promise! I love the kimchi fried rice here and the bibimbap too.. BUT it's def not food court price and the serving's too smalll for me!

12 December, 2009  
Blogger sc said...

minchow: yeah, noticed that it's not crowded at all...only the korean and kebab stall was popular. oh, i didnt noticed the kimchi fried rice, would try that the next time i pop over.agreed that the pricing is rather steep though..

13 December, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home