Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nasi Kerabu, KL

I'm not someone who usually have nasi kerabu for breakfast as it's not so easy to find nasi kerabu stalls in KL (in the morning). Luckily for me, my colleague Diha tried this stall and assured me that this stall passed her kelantanese taste..hehe

As it's only for take away, please forgive me if the rice looks messy..
The rice was tasty..fluffy with loads of fresh spices and fresh vegetables. I love the taste of the raw vegetables and spices with the nasi. The dessicated coconut together with the really spicy sambal completes the full flavours for the rice.
We had sides of daging bakar which was nice, but to me, the rice could hold on its own. A lovely addition to the rice was the keropok ikan (fish crackers). The stall's crackers was very crunchy had the fishy taste that I really like. Yums.. If you do like to have this nasi kerabu for breakfast, do pop over at the road behind KWSP Jalan Raja Laut. It's the stall with lots of people waiting to be served.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Big Boys Oven said...

Looks good to me but parking in that area looks like a problem!

29 October, 2007  
Blogger boo_licious said...

Cool! I often drive past this place as I park behind KWSP if I wander towards Jalan TAR. Thxs for the tip.

29 October, 2007  
Blogger Tummythoz said...

So near yet I'm not aware. Thx for d tip. Bye bye dry bread.

29 October, 2007  
Blogger sc said...

BBO: yeah, parking sucks there...

boo: most welcome :). it's open till 10+ in the morning..

tummythoz: yalor tummy, how can u not know ;). haha, actually i didnt know either till diha told me. well, at least there more variety for breakfast than the usual bread or nasi lemak :)

29 October, 2007  
Blogger ~Christine~Leng said...

Ok.. I've never had nasi kerabu. shame on me!

29 October, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nasi kerabu for breakfast? Won't that a bit filling? O.o

30 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home