Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Inconsiderate B***h!!

Note: This is a pissy post, if you're looking for food posting, you can skip this.. ;p
_______________________________________________________________________
Why oh why am I always surrounded by inconsiderate b****es? First the toilet incident, and now this...
Today must be my lucky day...
I took half day off from work to settle some personal stuff... I rushed to the car, it was raining heavily and I was getting soaked..
This kelisa double parked right in front of my car, I thought, All right, just give it a push. Out of my car's way. To my utter disgust, this smart @$$ driver pulled her handbrake and her car was basically..well, parked!!
How could she do that?!? If you want to double park at carpark, ain't it basic courtesy to leave your car in a mobile state?
While I cursed and swore, the parking attendant could do nothing but told me to wait. How could I wait when I am rushing to run some errands? And I purposely applied for leave just for this! I resorted to taking a cab, and since it was raining heavily, no cab wanted to take me, unless I paid a fixed price..F**k!

So now I'm done with my errands, am at home but without my car. Need to find way back to my car to drive it back tonight. Man, I really wanna curse that b***h. Hopes that she would PK. And no, I didnt scratch her car. I wanted to leave a note on her car, to tell her of her pea brained behaviour, most unfortunately, the heavy rain prevented me from doing so. I hope the parking attendant would pass the message.
How do I know it's a her? Well, it's decorated with flowers and soft toys. Else, this is one feminine dude...
The moral of the story? For those who double parked (esp for the whole freaking day), please, please leave your car mobile. You may cause lotsa inconvenience (and frustration) to another person..

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger boo_licious said...

Sorry to hear abt the incident. Hope one day this lady gets the same treatment from someone then she knows how it feels!

29 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that but hey, you're good at cursing! hehehe

29 August, 2007  
Blogger sc said...

boo: yeah, i was sorry too :(..yes, she'll get her bad karma one day...

jason: very funny jason! ;p

29 August, 2007  
Blogger wmw said...

hahaha....what a compliment from Jason. ROFL! Keep cool SC!

30 August, 2007  
Blogger Last-of-the-Dragon said...

next time just unscrew the tyre tube cap and put a small pebble and then screw back the cap. guarantee that the tyre will be flat in maybe an hr

30 August, 2007  
Blogger sc said...

wmw: yes, i would.. and guess i did, else her car would have been scratched already

dragon: wah, that's wicked.. but thanks for the tip..hahaha

30 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home