Thursday, February 08, 2007

Help!! No one can read my posts?!?

Rasa Malaysia told me recently she had difficulty reading my posts.. something about the middle part of my posts' font colours are so similar to my background (all looks like a purple block) that she cant read it :(
Durian Berry had the same issue too..RM is using IE7 whilst durian berry is using firefox 1.5.
So I seek help from the template designer Dan Rubin hoping he'll shed some light to my template prob...It was really nice of him to respond immediately, most unfortunately, he thought my issue may have nothing to do with his template design at all. He suggested I seek Blogger Support for assistance, as it may be due to me upgrading my old blogger to new blogger. Till now, I have no answers. :(
Today, tankiasu told me the same issue.. but I really have no idea how to solve this..
Just wondering if I should change to a new template? Maybe it'll help.. Should I? Anyone can provide some answers? Then again, maybe the lot of you cant even read what I've just posted.. sigh.... decisions decisions.. maybe this marks the demise of this blog...*sob*

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Rasa Malaysia said...

Yes, I think you should change to a new template with white background and black text...it should be pretty easy to change in Blogger.

08 February, 2007  
Blogger sc said...

yup RM, most prob is the template.. will change it soon. looking for a simple looking template..

08 February, 2007  
Blogger tankiasu said...

Don't worry, we can still read your latest postings (which is on top, thus no prob). ;-) You will get it fixed soon...no worries.

08 February, 2007  
Blogger boo_licious said...

sc, I don't seem to have any problems so maybe it's the IE browsers they are using?

09 February, 2007  
Blogger sc said...

thanks tankiasu, i hope so too ._."

yup boo, other bloggers hav no probs reading it.. my fren just sent me a screen shot of my 'distorted' blog, and yes, chances are, its the version of the IE that causes this..

09 February, 2007  
Blogger tankiasu said...

Nah definitely not an unique problem to IE users only. I know because I'm using Firefox 5.1, not IE. ;-)

09 February, 2007  
Blogger tankiasu said...

Kakaka..in fact u know what? I've just tried using IE to view this blog, and it turned out just fine!! :-P

09 February, 2007  
Blogger sc said...

hmmmm tankiasu... seems to me this template of mine behaves selectively on different versions of IE, but firefox users are quite confirmed will have prob reading my posts.:(

09 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home